Smart CI Solution with Audiophile Performance for Distributed Audio
The Ncore amplifier platform delivers stable and efficient power with high current capability, all in a slim 1U rack space. To make this level of performance possible, the CI 8-150 DSP uses a customized version of the proven Ncore output stage. This allows for massive power with extremely low distortion and noise in the audible range. Every detail of this design has been carefully executed to wring out every last drop of performance. Designed to deal with the demands of the CI world, it was made to handle long cable runs and difficult speaker loads.
For additional flexibility for the system designer, the CI 8-150 offers multiple inputs including an additional two coax inputs and two optical inputs.
NAD is keenly aware that reliability is paramount for a professional installer so all models will be based on tried and true amplification platforms delivering stable and reliable performance. The CI 8-150 amplifier is robust and stable at 4 Ohm impedance. A variety of power methods are available as well as an Eco mode setting for minimal power consumption.
Key Features of the NAD CI 8-150 DSP Amplifier
- 8 Channels x 150 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Bridgeable to 4 Channels X 280 Watts @ 8 Ohms, all channels driven
- Ncore amplifier technology for audiophile sound quality
- 2U Rack Height- saves valuable rack space
- Platform accessed through IP control
- Custom web app manages DSP calibration, IP control and more
- Effectively handles long cable runs and difficult speaker loads
- Dual global Inputs/Outputs
- 0.5W Standby Mode, 3W Network Standby
- 12V Trigger In; IR In/Out
- Auto Sense Turn-on
- Universal AC Power Supply