Integrated Back Box
Get floorstanding performance, without the floorstanding speaker! CI Pro LCR models have integrated back boxes to eliminate the guess work of wall cavities for the highest level of performance.
Screen Compensation Switch
The selectable switch on every LCR model will ensure true acoustic transparency when placed behind micro-perforated projection screens.
Innovative Technology makes the Difference
- NEW X-PAL™ tweeter with exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens that protects the delicate pure-aluminum tweeter dome and acts as the Phase Plug, blocking out-of-phase frequencies for smoother, extended high frequencies with incredible detail and higher output.
- Our tweeter designs are cooled by the original ultra-stable Ferrofluid, made exclusively by Ferrotec. Ferrofluid is a colloidal suspension of magnetic nano particles in a liquid carrier with low volatility and high thermal stability.
- Superior Mineral-Filled Co-Polymer Polypropylene Bass/Midrage Cones Oversized computer-optimized ferrite magnets and high-power motor structures deliver detailed midrange performance with clean, extended bass. Even movie dialog is incredibly clean and clear.
- Paradigm’s patented† Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds, made in-house and overmolded directly onto each cone, achieve greater excursion for a 3dB gain in distortion-free output (50% greater) compared to drivers with standard surrounds. Crafted from audiophile-grade injection-molded thermoplastic elastomer, ART™ surrounds are more durable and reliable, for a lifetime of superior sound.† US patents: D654,479S and 8,340,340B2.
- Super-strong die-cast aluminum baskets feature integrated heat sinks for higher power handling, better bass, better dynamics, and less power compression.
- 1″ High-Power Handling Voice Coil motor structure dramatically increases maximum output level and reduces power compression.
Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology
RED™ Technology (patent pending) is a die-cast aluminum tweeter housing that significantly reduces negative effects of diffraction while improving critical midrange frequencies. The irregular edges and off-center placement break up standing waves typically found around the woofer cone and tweeter housing of traditional designs. Additionally, the aluminum structure dissipates unwanted heat which increases power handling and allows a lower crossover frequency, improving sound and reducing distortion.