The new DLA-NX5 makes aordable, high quality Native 4K home theater projectors a reality. This entry model features the same new, improved 0.69 inch D-ILA devices as the rest of JVC’s new line of projectors. It also features a 17-element, 15-group all glass 65 mm lens. Its high contrast, high brightness, and color reproduction features ensure dynamic and realistic images that are sure to wow even the most discriminating viewer.
- 1,800 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2618U)
- 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio for deep blacks
- New 0.69 inch Native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65 mm diameter high quality lens
- Two 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed
- HDR10 Compatibility with Auto Tone Mapping
- Improved Clear Motion Drive with Motion Enhance
- Improved Multiple Pixel Control (MPC) — MPC works with 4K60P (4:4:4) signals
- Low Latency Mode improves picture, speeds operation, and reduces gaming/PC frame delays
- New Installation Mode simplifies setup and memorizes up to 10 customizable picture preferences
- Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output
- 3 Year Advanced Replacement Warranty
Stunning Native 4K Resolution
The JVC DLA-NX5 home theater projector features Native 4K resolution that delivers images that truly rival reality. Images are so detailed, and so smooth you won’t believe your eyes.
New 0.69 Native 4K D-ILA Devices
JVC’s new 0.69 inch Native 4K D-ILA Device provides the sharpest home theater image available in the market. The Native 4K D-ILA device with 3.8㎛ pixel pitch exceeds 4 times Full HD resolution, displaying over 8.8 million pixels (4096 x 2160 pixels). With original vertical orientation technology and a planarization technique that reduces light scattering and light diffraction, the device realizes a very high native contrast ratio for a unique, Native 4K image. The result is smooth images without visible pixels even on very large screens.
An Incredible Lens Delivers 4K
The DLA-NX5 is equipped with a 65 mm diameter lens which adopts an all glass design with 17 elements in 15 groups, realizing a high-resolution image with focus up to the periphery of the screen.
A Perfect Combination for Spectacular Contrast
The new 0.69 inch Native 4K D-ILA device and optical engine with wire grid polarizers achieve a native contrast ratio greater than 40,000:1. In combination with JVC’s “Intelligent Lens Aperture” which analyzes the input image and automatically controls the black level, the DLA-NX5 is able to deliver a spectacular dynamic contrast of 400,000:1 for an immersive viewing experience.
4K Anamorphic Scaling
This projector is compatible with commercially available anamorphic lenses and ultra-wide format screens for an immersive movie theater experience. It also features a new scaling mode that is optimized for the full native 4096 x 2160 (17 x 9) resolution of the D-ILA device.
HDR compatibility w/Auto Tone Mapping
The DLA-NX5 is compatible with HDR10 for content such as UHD Blu-ray and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) content adopted in broadcasting. It is also equipped with a new feature, “Auto Tone Mapping” that automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information included in HDR content. This feature enables different HDR images to be viewed optimally for specific content.
Superior Color Performance and Contrast
JVC’s latest lineup of projectors incorporate many functions that enhance thecolor, brightness and contrast performance.
The DLA-NX5 is equipped with a new “Installation Mode” that saves and recalls up to 10 different combinations of lens settings for different aspect ratios, lens presets, convergence and screen masking positions.