The JVC LX-UH1 4K HDR DLP Projector features a compact design and wide lens shift for easyinstallation. Connect any 4K 60P source through the HDMI/HDCP 2.2 compatible input and enjoyHDR content that takes the viewing experience to a whole new level.
The new JVC LX-UH1 is a 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) projector that uses the newly developed TRP DMD technology to deliver 4K images, and offers HDR support, 2,000 lumens, and vertical and horizontal lens shift.
The new 0.47-inch TRP digital micromirror device (DMD) is a 4K UHD DLP chipset that in combination with the LX-UH1’s high quality optical system delivers crisp 4K (3840 x 2160) video. With four times the resolution of 1080p, 2000 lumens, and an RGBRGB color wheel, the new projector delivers bright, high-contrast images for a thrilling home theater experience, with a dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000:1.
The LX-UH1 supports 100% of Rec. 709 color space (BT.2020 compatible) and displays HDR content with outstanding brightness, contrast and color. The projector supports both HDR10 and Hybrid Log Gamma, an HDR Gamma mode for broadcasts and streaming services. When viewing HDR content users have the option to engage the two-position automatic aperture to get the best possible image quality.
The projector includes two HDMI inputs, including one that features the full speed/full spec HDMI/HDCP2.2 standard and capable of handling data transfer rates up to 18Gbps. There is also an RS-232C interface and a 12-volt screen trigger output.
To accommodate a wide range of installation situations the LX-UH1 provides a ±60% vertical lens shift and ±23% horizontal lens shift. In combination with the projector’s 1.6x wide zoom lens, this enhanced versatility makes it easy to install the projector in most any home environment.
- Compact design for installation convenience: just 33 cm by 33 cm, and less than 13.5 cm high (Approx. 13″ by 13″, and 5.3″ in height)
- Compatible with HDMI standards (4K/60P 4:4:4) and HDCP 2.2
- 4K input specs: Supports 4K/60p, 4:4:4/36bit, 4K/60p 4:2:2/36bit, and 4K/24p 4:4:4/36bit signals – for more vivid colors and subtle gradations
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) achieved
- Connectors: PC in, HDMI 1 with HDCP2.2 support, HDMI 2, USB Mini B, Trigger (12 V), USB Mini A (1.5 A power supply), and RS-232
- 0.47-inch DMD for bright high-definition 4k images
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 100,000:1
- Brightness: 2,000 lm
- 100% coverage of Rec. 709 gamut
- Wide lens shift function: +/-60% vertical, +/-23% horizontal
- 1.6x high-resolution lens
- HDR (high dynamic range) for more realistic, dynamic images
- HDCP2.2 compatibility with HDMI 1 terminal to support video-streaming services and copyright-protected content including UHD BD discs
- Available in 2 colors (black and white)