Bright and Colourful
Features 2500 lumens of colour brightness (colour light output)1 and 2500 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1.
4K Enhancement Technology
Epson’s 4K Enhancement Technology delivers astonishing picture quality — every subtle intricacy is captured.
Up to 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
Bright 3D Drive allows for bright, 3D projection.
Equipped with horizontal and vertical lens shift
Extends the limited warranty to 3 years
- Epson PRO-UHD with 4K Enhancement Technology1 — accepts 4K UHD content and upscales non-4K content to deliver amazing lifelike images with resolution that exceeds Full HD
- Advanced, 3-Chip, 3LCD Design — 3LCD technology ensures no colour wheel, no white segment and no rainbow effect
- HDR102 High Dynamic Range and UltraBlack Contrast — — full 10-bit colour output and a contrast ratio up to 1,000,000:1 deliver an extraordinary range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes<
- L*a*b* Ultra Wide Colour Gamut — delivers 100% of the 3 dimensional DCI-P3 colour gamut3 the digital cinema standard, with 50% wider colour gamut than Rec. 709
- 100% Balanced Colour Brightness — 2,500 lumens of equal colour and white brightness for vibrant, rich colour, even in rooms with ambient light
- 3-Axis Precision Motorized E-Series Lens — state-of-the-art glass elements optimized for 4K content; with powered focus, 2.1x zoom, up to ± 96% verticaland up to ± 47% horizontal lens shift, and 10 preset positions
- Delta Level Colour Accuracy — Low Delta E, for extremely accurate colour reproduction
- Smooth, Crisp Images — with Image Enhancement and Frame Interpolation
- Exceptional video performance — ISF-certified calibration tools and lockable memory modes ensure accurate performance