Easily deep-clean both sides of your vinyl records at the same time with the Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII Complete Kit. Quick and amazingly effective, Spin-Clean has garnered rave reviews from The Absolute Sound, Stereophile, and more.
- Patented vinyl record washer basin and lid
- Compact size to allow for easy storage
- Specially formulated alcohol-free, new MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz)
- One (1) pair of premium record-cleaning brushes
- One (1) pair of durable rollers to accommodate LPs, 45s, and 78 RPMs
- Two (2) super soft, lint-free drying cloths won’t scratch your records
- Enough materials to clean up to 700 records!
- Made in USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
With our patented Spin-Clean® Record Washer MKII Kit, you’ll have everything you need to clean and maintain your LPs. Whether you’re a beginner or have been collecting vinyl records for years, the MKII is incredibly effective, easy to set up and use, and offers tremendous value.
Please note that our carrier, FedEx Ground, DOES NOT ship to a post office box. Please provide us with a valid street address, so that we may deliver your order without issue or delay. Thank you!
“I love mine, I’ve got 50 year old records that sound brand new. I don’t even like listening to new records before cleaning them now. This is a must own for any record collector.” – Chad H.
“Fantastic cleaner! Simple to use, very affordable and very effective on used lps! I use to cringe when buying thrift store or antique records! I brought a beautiful copy of duke uptown back to life just yesterday.” – Tracy N.
“I bought one based on reviews last year, when I got back into vinyl. It is amazing! I have cleaned well over 100 records, and the sound difference is incredible.” – Mike O.
“I recently purchased my first Spin Clean and used it for the first time today. It is a fantastic product, thank you!!” – Michael K.
“We regularly use a Spin Clean on used records at the record store where I work. The Spin Clean is everything it’s cracked up to be. The best cleaner out there for the money.” – David L.