Single Stereo Mariners
- Award-winning outdoor speakers feature multiple weather-resistant technologies.
- New White and Black color options for vastly improved aesthetics.
- Completely redesigned woofer, tweeter and crossover with the same materials and technology as our award-winning Visual Performance line.
- A 250% increase in woofer excursion allows for significantly decreased distortion at high volumes.
- 7.44mm increase in the diameter of the voice coils for increased output and vented pole pieces to decrease heat at voice coils.
- Tweeters are all chambered allowing for lower crossover frequency and cooling of the tweeter.
- Innovative front-mounted wire terminal connections protect against corrosion for a long service life.
- Grille fit has been precision engineered for ease of installation while maintaining grille retention.
- Water impermeable drivers and sealed polypropylene enclosure ensure consistent, trouble-free performance.
- Precision FastMount mounting bracket simplifies installation, provides up to 180 degrees of pivot and securely locks the speaker into place.
Mariner 64 SST
Tweeter – Two 1″ (25mm) cloth dome, Ferrofluid cooled, in acoustic back chamber
Woofer – 6.5″ (165mm) textured Polypropylene cone with a Santoprene surround, dual voice coil
Frequency Response – 55Hz – 20kHz ±3dB
Impedance – 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
Power Handling – 5 watts minimum; 80 watts maximum
Sensitivity – 89dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
Environmental – Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV, IP-66 waterproof rating
Environment Temp – -13º – 149ºF (-25ºC – 65ºC)
Dimensions (WxHxD) – 7.51″ x 12.14″ x 6.86″ (191mm x 308mm x 174mm)
Grille – Perforated aluminum
Shipping Weight – 7 lbs. (3.2kg) each